New Release Today - Fall Mini Journal

 

You can find this new kit here.



This little kit is a fun one!  I will do a new post once I have finished crafting mine.  Everything is printed but I haven't finished cutting everything out.  I am debating whether to do a YouTube video flip through or craft with me.  So far I have avoided YouTube but I think it's probably time to just take the leap.  It seems to be a great way to show customers and fellow crafters how to use my products and also how to recycle and upcycle along the way!  Win, win if I can manage it.  Wish me luck!


I have tried to think about what you would want included in a little kit like this.  I hope I have covered most things.  Tags, journal cards and fancier shaped journal cards, lace and washi tape, and lots of leaves and sunflowers along with some cute word labels.



The lace is something I created digitally and I think it came out pretty sweet.  Don't you agree?



The tags will look really cute when added.  I am thinking I will use some as journal tags and use some of the journal cards as tuck spots.  Simply glue around the edges and bottom of the journal cards but leave the top open.  Then you can slip the tags inside.



I am going to upclycle some packaging from Amazon and use it to back the cover and the tags.  Even though I printed a back onto the tags, I have decided that I want them to be a tad stronger.  I may even add some cheap brass eyelets (they are my favorite kind!) and some yarn to the tags.  I crochet so I have a lot of yarn scraps.



Sweet hearts and some awesome backing pages finish out this little kit nicely.  I think I will also pull out my acrylic paint and experiment with painting some masks on some of the pages so I can journal over the paint.  By masks I am using a digital term for masking out a brighter area with a lighter area.  I am not sure if the same term applies to physical items?  I will show off my handiwork in my next post.

What are your plans for documenting the Fall 2020?  I don't think any of us can document our current lives without mentioning Covid-19.  The current stats worldwide are so scary to me.  Please wear a mask in public to protect those around you and please social distance.  If you don't need to go out then please don't.  My family and I camped twice this summer and I think camping is a perfect social distancing vacation, especially if you have your own toilet facilities.  We purchased a camper so we didn't have to use the public washrooms at the campsites we stayed in.  The kids still got to walk around and meet other kids but everyone stayed 8 feet apart and it really worked out well.  My dogs were in heaven when we took them for off leash walks.


Have a great day from Tracy K. and remember Kindness Matters.





Comments